Select a Size
Select a Color
Moondoggy 2.0 Down Hooded Jacket
Adventure might as well be his middle name, because whether it's 35F and sunny or below freezing with a wind chill he'll be outside sledding or building mini terrain parks in the backyard without batting an eye. Toss him the North Face Moondoggy 2.0 Down Hooded Jacket before he heads out the door into a winter wonderland of jumps and igloos, and he'll stay warm for hours. Fighting sniffles and coughs to come later, the North Face equips this jacket with 550-fill goose down to pack in the insulation, and a super soft high-pile Sherpa fleece lining for extra warmth. Top it off with a DWR coating that sheds snow, sleet and rain and he'll be all smiles as he tunnels into snow banks.
- Toasty warm hooded jacket for comfort while he explores winter
- 550-fill down packs heating power for those extra cold snow days
- Sherpa fleece lining is soft to the touch and is easy to wear
- DWR coating sheds water and snow during heavy winter storms
- Dual hand pockets warm up frozen fingers
- Item #TNF05YE
- [face fabric] 50D polyester ripstop, DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester micro-fleece
- 550-fill goose down
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.8oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 11, 2019
Bought as an Xmas gift
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
A young ripper I know needed a warm jacket. TNF makes some pretty nice gear and this jacket will work great to keep him warm on cold days.