Select your style & size:Select options
Classic, cable-knit warmth.
When those white, fluffy flakes start falling in a dizzy spiral from the sky, it's time to don The North Face Women's Cable Minna Beanie. This cable-knit beanie boasts a head-hugging, cloche-inspired look for a timeless feel, while the fleece lining keeps your ears cozy warm when the temperatures drop below comfortably cool.
- A classic, cable-knit beanie for cool weather
- Fleece lining provides cozy warmth
- Dependable and timeless look from the hill to the city
- Item #TNF02LU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Gave as a gift during the holidays, they were happy with it.
Not What I Thought
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I was on the lookout for a beanie that would definitely provide warmth as well as looks, and thought this would fit the bill.
Because a knit shell can still be a little airy, I thought this beanie would solve this issue, as the description states it is fleece-lined. This description is somewhat misleading, as this hat is not fully fleece-lined. You get what amounts to a fleece headband sewn into a knit hat, which for me, defeats the point.
As cute as this looks, it is going back.