Ra Climbing Shoe
The original Ra is now a best-seller for its all-around versatility from tough boulders to overhung sport, and the Tenaya Women's Ra Climbing Shoe offers the same performance for folks with low volume feet. Balancing precision with comfort, this shoe's shaped with moderate asymmetry and a slight downturn to keep comfy and still perform well on challenging climbs. Tenaya made the sole out of Vibram's XS Grip rubber for excelled traction on slippery stones and greasy plastic. The double-layer midsole maintains plenty of stiffness to keep downturned for seasons of sending. This shoe also has a buttery soft microfiber upper with a TXT-treated cotton lining for breathability, odor control, and stretch-resistance. The padded tongue only enhances this shoe's already-comfortable design.
- Moderately aggressive climbing shoe balances comfort with precision
- Slight downturn designed for technical boulders and overhung sport
- Vibram XS Grip rubber sole is one of Tenaya's stiffer options
- Hook-and-loop straps over padded tongue for a snug fit
- Microfiber upper lined in TXT-treated cotton for breathability, odor control, and stretch-resistance
- Item #TNY000B
- Upper Material
- Stretchtex (microfiber)
- TXT-treated cotton
- dual hook-and-loop
- double-layer (stiff)
- Vibram XS Grip (4mm)
- slight downturn
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 14, 2019
Are the sizes listed to choose from in men's or women's? I demoed a pair that were men's 9.5 (42.5 euro).