Fit for a King.
As far as you're concerned, you're king of the camp stove grill-out. And every king needs a crown, so while the plebeians craft up your granite-encrusted headdress, make sure you reach for the Stoic Men's Rock Creek Camp Shirt in the mean time. Constructed with a comfortable cotton fabric, this button-up is fit for campground royalty, while the two chest pockets offer safekeeping for your pint-sized, golden scepter.
- A shirt fit for the campground or casual wear
- Cotton fabric is comfortable and versatile
- Chest pockets offer respite for small items
- Regular fit won't impede your sense of style
- Item #SIC006F
- Q & A
Thicker than expected
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
This shirt will work well for spring or fall in cooler weather. For some reason I expected this to be a light, cool summer shirt but it is definitely heavier and stiffer. Great for fall camping or evening drinks on the patio. Not recommended for dead of summer.
Would this be a good fishing shirt?