Select style & size:Select options
Now you see it.
Compact, durable, and lightweight, the Steiner 8x25 Mini Poro Binoculars can be brought along just about anywhere you please. Their small frame can be slipped into your glove box for your next roadtrip, or into your bag when you're headed to a music festival, and they're even light enough for backpacking trips when you just can't bear to leave your favorite wildlife spotting tool behind.
The Mini Poro is a civilian version of Steiner's proven military binoculars, providing razor sharp focus from 20 yards to infinity. They're built out of a durable polycarbonate housing with rubber armor for added protection, able to withstand 11 Gs of impact. The floating prism system uses a flexible silicone lens mount that's designed to absorb severe shock and impact, just in case they make their way to the bottom of your pack or get dropped in transit. That being said, they do come with a neck strap and carry case to help prevent unnecessarily wear and tear no matter how you use them.
- Compact binoculars for closer views everywhere you go
- Durable construction inspired by military tactical binoculars
- Magnifies everything you see to eight times its size
- Sports-Auto Focus offers sharp images from 20 yards to infinity
- Floating prism system is durable and shock-resistant
- Ergonomic eye cups feel natural against your face
- Includes neck strap, objective cover, rain cap, and carry case
- Item #STR001F