The long-but-good way.
Sometimes, taking the longer way pays off. When it comes to Stance's Men's Long Way Sock, this is definitely the case. These socks are heavyweight and ready to shred with you all day. With air channel cushioning and engineered arch support, the Long Way is supportive for your all-day skiing and boarding endeavors. The breathable mesh keeps things from getting soggy and stuffy in your boots, while the Toe Box Oven makes sure your toes stay warm, so you can stay on the mountain as long as you want.
- Warm, heavyweight socks for long days out on the slopes.
- Toe Box Oven keeps toes from freezing
- Breathable mesh keeps things from getting stuffy
- Air channel cushioning offers comfort
- Engineered arch support for comfortable wear
- Item #SNC00S2
- Q & A
Super Comfy Socks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I own a multiple pairs of Stance socks and they are nicest socks I have ever worn. I use them more than just as ski socks, I wear them to work and around campus and they keep my feet super comfy all day.
Look Good to Play Good
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
If I'm being honest here, I picked this up for the look. When it comes to function, I'm going merino every time, but I just couldn't resist the awesome pattern. I do have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by how well the sock performed based on my expectations. It's breathable, insulates well, is comfortable and keeps your dogs (feet) from barking too loudly. I don't see this as my go-to pair, but for the right occasion, these will definitely be a regular in the rotation.