Select a size:
PF30 Bottom Bracket
The SRAM PressFit 30 bottom bracket is designed for frames that use the—you guessed it—PressFit 30 bottom bracket standard. If your bottom bracket shell has a 46mm ID, this is the bottom bracket you need. It'll work with any BB30 crank. The unit comes complete and ready to install.
- A bottom bracket for PF30 BB shells and cranksets
- Durable steel bearings remain the industry standard
- Compatible with BB shells from 68 to 92mm wide, including BBright and BB386EVO
- Item #SRM0317
- [cups] nylon, [bearings] steel
- Shell Type
- PF30, BBright, BB386 EVO
- Shell Width
- [road] 68 mm, [mountain] 73 mm
- Axle Type
- Claimed Weight
- 3.2oz (91g)
- Recommended Use
- spinning your SRAM cranks
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 11 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.