Kaleidoscope GTX Pant
Take on powder days with confidence in the Spyder Women's Kaleidoscope GTX Pant. With classic Spyder style and serious waterproof protection, the Kaleidoscope delivers just about all you could ask for from a pair of ski pants. The Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable, with fully taped seams to wall out water during relentlessly stormy day. A versatile amount of synthetic insulation offers warmth when the temperature plummets, but won't have you overheating on milder days on the mountain, either. You'll adore the way the stretchy fabric and fully articulated knees let you explore the mountain without ever feeling like your motion is restricted, and since Spyder knew you'd fall in love with these pants, it added a reinforced scuff guard so they stay intact for seasons to come.
- Stylish, protective ski pants built for any condition
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable to fend off moisture
- Toasty synthetic insulation offers warmth in plummeting temps
- Stretchy face fabric moves when you do
- Articulated knees won't restrict you when you're making turns
- Reinforced scuff guard protects pants from sharp ski edges
- Adjustable waist offers a secure, customized fit
- Waterproof zippered pockets keep valuables safe and sound
- Item #SPD010K
- Q & A
Getting over fear of spiders
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 145lbs
First time using a Spyder product, absolutely loooove them. The thinsulation traps and holds body heat while allowing moisture to escape. As an effect, I was warm enough on the lift and not too hot when hiking. Wore the white ones on a powder day and they GLOW when in contact with the snow!! Super cute fit, 100% fan. Would have gone with a L.