Dry hands equals happy kids.
One of the simple secrets to keeping your little one happy during long days on the slopes is to make sure she stays warm and dry the whole time. Taking care of her hands, the Spyder Girls' Astrid Glove sports a waterproof insert and low-profile insulation to keep her fingers from freezing while she masters her turns. Thermaweb insulation fends off cold temps without making the glove feel so bulky that she can't grip her ski poles, and the buttery soft chamude thumb panel gives her a place to wipe her runny nose when tissues are in short supply.
- Warm waterproof protection for young skiers
- Spyder Xt.L insert keeps snow and slush at bay
- Thermaweb insulation adds warmth with less bulk
- Over-the-cuff gauntlet keeps snow out
- Precurved articulated fit for all-day comfort
- Soft chamude panel on thumb for wiping runny noses
- Item #SPD00MD