Enduro Sport Short
- Mountain bike short built for sportier enduro riders
- VaporRize fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly, and stretches
- Treated to resist water and dirt
- Fixed liner with 3D Body Geometry Mountain Chamois for comfy support
- Side waist adjustment ensures a secure fit
- Deflect 30+ offers sun protection
- Item #SCQ008V
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [liner] 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- 3D Body Geometry Mountain Chamois
- 2 hand, 1 zippered
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 2, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 150 lbs
The shorts are nice, they are slim fitting and stretchy and comfortable. The liner is pretty nice too, with pretty plush foam that’s not too thick. The problem it’s that the liner is just too big for the shorts. It feels like I’m wearing a loose diaper, and the two layers slide against one another making it feel slippery between my butt and the seat. I’m 5,6, 150 -155 lbs, I usually wear size 31 pants, and I bought a small.