Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cheyanne II Boot
The Sorel Cheyanne II Boot equips our little adventurers with all the protection their feet need for playing in the snow. The boot’s waterproof design and toasty insulation keeps them comfortable as they charge through drifts on the playground while the grippy rubber soles give them the traction to explore the snowy landscape with confidence.
- Duck boots that allow them to face winter’s worst in comfort
- Waterproof uppers ensure their feet stay dry as the play outside
- Seam sealed construction blocks moisture for dry feet in the snow
- 220g of insulation keeps their feet cozy when the temps drop
- Removable EVA footbed cushions for comfort in extended wear
- Herringbone outsoles keep them sure footed on slick surfaces
- Barrel lock closure system allows on the fly fit adjustments
- Item #SRLZ188
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.