Why We Like The So iLL Catch Climbing Shoe
When standing on credit-card edges with just a whisper of a handhold, the So iLL Catch Climbing Shoe keeps us confident for the send. The full-length midsole and outsole give our feet the support they need to endure slab, while the sticky, semi-stiff rubber bites into rock and plastic alike and won't melt off edges.
- Stiff slipper for technical faces and slabs
- Moderate downturn and curvature for precision
- Vibram XS Grip rubber for lasting friction
- Full-length outsole increases support
- Rubber toe patch for security on toe hooks
- Vegan suede upper will stretch about a half size
- Single-seam upper construction minimizes hot spots
- Dual-elastic entry for a quick-and-easy on-off
- Item #SIHQ044
- Upper Material
- vegan microsuede
- Vibram XS Grip (3.5mm)
- climbing training, bouldering
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- moderate downturn
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help