Select style & size:Select options
Experience more detail.
Combining the look and feel of traditional full-frame goggles with a semi-rimless design and low profile, the Vice Photocromic Goggles by Smith offer a minimalist look with plenty of premium features. A massive spherical lens provides maximum peripheral vision, while photocromic technology enhances clarity and natural color, so you can experience life in more detail. A Fog-X inner lens and the three-layer DriWix face foam work together to fend off fogginess. The patented Porex filter helps prevent optical distortion during changes in elevation. With a low-profile outrigger, the Vice offers superior helmet integration. A wide back strap with QuickFit adjustment helps the goggles sit comfortably over your hat or helmet for comfortable all-day riding.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Spherical Carbonic-X lens with TLT optics
- Photochromic lens technology enhances clarity and natural color
- Porex filter prevents optical distortion during elevation changes
- 5X inner lens coating combats lens fogging
- Helmet-compatible frame with articulating outriggers
- Triple-layer DriWix face foam manages moisture from sweat
- Silicone-backed strap with QuickFit adjustment and clip buckle
- Item #SMI00DH
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these as a gift for my father to replace an older pair and he loves them, great for nearly all light conditions and a good helmet fit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Not quite as easy a lens change as I/O, but with the Photochromic Lens You Don't Have To. Except for Total Sun California Spring Skiing, this lens will carry you through 95% of all light conditions you may encounter. Great frame geometry, perfect fit for Med to Large faces, very comfy foam and good strap, this goggle is in my opinion the best value all around goggle on the market. I have 7 pairs of goggles and if I could only choose one, this would be it. !