The Smith Mission Helmet finds itself right at home when cruising down groomed runs at the resort or through the trees in the backcountry alike. Built with an EPS foam interior and polycarbonate shell exterior, the helmet helps to absorb impact force when taking a fall or riding past the occasional low hanging branch. Adjustable ventilation control allows for heat to escape the helmet while riding, or it can lock in warmth on extra cold days by closing the easy to use slider system. When the day lasts from first to last chair, an adjustable dial system lets the helmet take pressure off the head and allow for a comfortable fit.
- A helmet perfect for cruising down snowy mountains
- Hybrid EPS foam and polycarbonate shell helps absorb impacts
- Adjustable ventilation control allows airflow changes on the fly
- Dump heat on warm days with removable ear pads
- Create a snug fit for all day comfort with an adjustable dial
- Item #SMI00IT
- Shell Material
- Impact Foam
- Regulator Adjustable Climate Control, AirEvac 2
- Fit Adjustment
- Adjustable Dial Fit System
- ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
November 10, 2020
Snug and secure fit
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 210 lbs
Got this helmet to give as a gift- so far the review is that it is a good fit and will be secure. The receiver has not had a helmet before an likes the freedom to ride without, I like the security of if he fall he won't die. Lets hope he will wear it and get use to it. He says it is comfortable and light weight and seems to be breathable. Looking forward to the upcoming season to try it out.
January 3, 2019
Is this a MIPS helmet?
January 5, 2019
This model is not MIPS but we do carry the MIPS version! Link below: https://www.backcountry.com/smith-mission-mips-helmet-mens