PhD Slopestyle Vans Stripes Medium Sock
Wear the Smartwool PhD Slopestyle Vans Stripes Medium Sock under your boot and get ready for a full day on the mountain. With two different elastics to prevent bunching and stretching inside your boot, and a virtually seamless toe for a smooth, comfortable feel, you'll never have to head into the lodge to adjust your sock because it's fallen down somewhere around your toes. Mesh venting in high-sweat areas offers efficient moisture management, while medium cushioning absorbs impact for lasting comfort. Constructed from a durable merino-blend material, these socks will be your go-to season after season.
- Dependable sock for everyday mountain wear
- Two different elastics keep sock in place and prevent bunching
- Durable wool construction stands up to long seasons of wear
- Mesh venting zones keep feet cool on warm spring days
- Medium cushioning absorbs impact for all-day comfort
- Virtually seamless toe feels smooth inside boot
- Item #SWL016Y
- Q & A
Warm and Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My toes have stayed perfectly warm in these socks on the slopes, and they fit great over the foot with out any bunching.