Brilliant comfort on the slopes.
The SmartWool Women's PhD Ski Light Socks wrap your feet in the legendary comfort of merino wool fibers, with added nylon for lasting durability. Merino wool fibers are soft and highly breathable for warmth in a wide range of conditions. Lightweight fabric alleviates the bulk of wearing a traditional wool sock under tight-fitting boots. Strategic mesh vents release excess heat, which is especially nice on warmer spring days.
It's specifically designed for a woman's foot, meaning the heel is narrower to prevent the sock from slipping. The Virtually Seamless toe eliminates irritation from the equation, leaving you free to carve corduroy and slash powder to your heart's delight. Light cushioning is placed along the shin and bottom of the foot, where excess rubbing and harsh impact occur.
- Blissful comfort for skiing and riding
- Lightweight to reduce irritation and bulkiness
- Women's-specific fit with narrower heel pocket
- Merino wool fibers trap warmth and wick moisture
- Nylon prevents premature wear and tear
- Light cushioning underfoot and along shin
- Item #SWL00M8