Select a size:
Why We Like The Merino 250 Baselayer Crew
The updated Smartwool Merino 250 Baselayer Crew is more comfortable than ever. Adjusted shoulder panels and the addition of flatlock seams help minimize chafing, taking our comfort to new heights. Heavier merino wool knit provides us significant warmth, ventilation, and odor resistance for a cozy, pampered feel while we brave the coldest winter chills.
- Heavier baselayer top ideal for cold-weather conditions
- Merino is naturally odor-resistant for all-day freshness
- Shoulder panels reduce seams for added comfort
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing and hot spots
- Raglan sleeves add mobility to our motions
- Slim fit is snug and easy to layer
- Item #SWLZ8BY
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- Center Back Length
- [small] 24in
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 61 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.