Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Black/White
Select a size:
Why We Like The IntraKnit Merino 200 Bottom
We wear our IntraKnit Merino 200 Bottom when we want to stay warm on cold runs in the winter without being weighed down or sacrificing movement. Our favorite part about this pant is their combination of Merino's insulation and polyester's durability and quick-drying tendencies, making it a tight that offers the best of both worlds.
- Active tight that keeps you toasty in the cold
- Knit articulation preserves a full range of motion
- Merino material is naturally odor-resistant, keeping you fresh
- Strategically situated mesh ventilation prevents overheating
- Form-fit doesn't impede layering for varying conditions
- Item #SWL01EZ
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.