Select style & size:Select options
This year, you've got this.
Your New Year’s resolution every year is to get more organized. Finally achieve it, at least for fishing, with the Simms Vertical Mesh Vest. This organizational masterpiece features eighteen pockets to ensure you have plenty of options to store all of your fishing gear for days on the water. From the large bellowed pockets with movable dividers, to the small pockets secured by non-corrosive zippers, your tippet, car keys, sunglasses, and tools will all find designated homes. If it’s not going to be comfortable you might as well carry a pack, so Simms designed this vest with mesh construction to ensure breathability and a drawcord adjustment for a customized fit.
- Vest for carrying fishing accessories
- DWR finish encourages water to roll off
- Bellowed pockets with dividers keep items separated
- 18 pockets keep everything from tippet to mutitools on hand
- 2 built-in retractors make dropping tools a thing of the past
- Cushioned shoulders are comfortable for all-day wear
- Mesh construction is extremely breathable
- Item #SMM00DA
[face fabric] nylon, DWR, [lining] polyester mesh
2 bellowed vertical pockets with divider, 1 bellowed chest, 2 upper chest, 4 tippet, 2 lower side, 1 split back, 1 bellowed back cargo, 4 interior
river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing