While some men might choose to wear the Simms Men's Skiff Shorts while casting from the beach, others might choose to wear these water-resistant shorts while eating tacos at a beachside foodtruck. Made to move with you, the fabric on these shorts stretches as you struggle to reel in, wait, what is that? Oh, man, that's the biggest tire caught in these waters for a long time. The waistband snaps won't corrode from prolonged exposure to salty air, while two slash hand pockets make it easy to seem nonchalant as you amble away from your hard-fought battle with sea debris. Other pockets zip shut so you don't risk losing your car keys or the photo of your fishing trophy. Built-in UPF 50 reduces your exposure to harmful solar radiation.
- Lightweight shorts for fishing and related activities
- Synthetic material is breathable and water-resistant
- Mechanical stretch ensures the shorts move with you
- Snaps resist corrosion even throughout saltwater exposure
- UPF 50 protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Plenty of pockets secure the essentials
- Item #SMM00HH