Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Cold Weather Bike Gloves we have in stock.View Similar Products
Lightweight warmth with full dexterity.
The Showers Pass Crosspoint Liner Gloves for women are the perfect option to keep in your wardrobe through the winter months. With lightweight dexterity, and a touch of thermal insulation you'll want to throw these on for any cool-weather ride you embark on. Silicone grippers decorate the palm for tacky grip when you're in the drops, and the thumb, index, and pointer fingers all feature touchscreen compatible technology, so you can use your smart phone or cycling computer while maintaining toasty digits. When temperatures really plummet the gloves can be combined with the Crosspoint Hardshell WP gloves for extra protection from cold and wet weather.
- Lightweight gloves for toasty dexterity on cool days
- Comfortable stretch for ease of shifting and braking
- Silicone grippers keep you securely planted on your bars
- Touchscreen compatible for accessing cycling computers and smartphones with toasty digits
- Item #SHO001Y
- slip on
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?