Select Style & Size
GRX ST-RX810 Dropper Post Lever
There's no question that dropper posts are becoming more popular on gravel bikes, as they allow you to lower your center of gravity unimpeded by the saddle, improving confidence on long fire-road descents. The only problem is that most dropper remotes are designed for mountain bikes and clamp directly to the handlebar. This works fine on flat bars, but creates a problem for drop bars because it can require a drastic change in hand position to reach the remote. The GRX ST-RX810-LA solves this problem by integrating the dropper remote into the brake lever, allowing you to control your dropper post just like you would with your left shifter. Not only does this clean up your cockpit, but it ultimately gives you more control because you don't need to move your hands away from the drops or hoods when you're transitioning between climbs and descents.
Please note that this lever is only compatible with Shimano GRX 1x drivetrains. It will not work with a front derailleur because the dropper actuator takes the place of your left shifter. Also, the shift cable head must be located at the lever, meaning it only works with dropper posts that are able to clamp the cable itself, and don't rely on having the cable head at the post.
- GRX brake lever that also controls your dropper post
- Cleans up your cockpit to minimize distractions
- Lets you actuate dropper without changing your hand position
- Refined lever ergonomics improve comfort for off-road riding
- Only works with dropper posts that have the cable head at the lever
- Designed to pair with Shimano GRX hydraulic disc brake calipers
- Compatible with 1x GRX drivetrains only
- Item #SHIU19N
- ST-RX810-LA (hydraulic)
- reach, free stroke
- Claimed Weight
- 9.3oz (263g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?