Select Style & Size
Novus Boost Superflow Saddle
If you’re tired of dragging your 300+ grams saddle over summit after summit or feel the extra effort of controlling it during out of the saddle, sprint finishes, it’s probably time for an upgrade. The Selle Italia Novus Boost Superflow Saddle brings elite materials like Titanium rails and a Carbon Powered shell to boost stiffness and stability while keeping the weight to a much friendlier 245 grams. Designed for demanding races over long distances, the Novus uses a dual padding foam system for optimum comfort and a nearly full-length, Superflow, center cut-out. So you’ll have soft-tissue protection when sitting back on long training hills and when riding the nose for full-gas breakaway efforts.
The Novus comes in two widths to best match your sit bones and works with seat posts using standard 7x7mm rail clamps.
- Elite racing saddle with a moderate length and competitive weight
- Titanium rails add strength without excess weight
- Carbon powered frame reduces weight even more while beefing up stability
- Dual padded foam comforts alongside the Superflow center cut-out
- Item #SELA09W
- titanium (7mm)
- Carbon Powered
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [small] 135mm, [large] 148mm
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 240g, [large] 245g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?