Proton XT Running Shoe
There's nothing like the feeling of a smooth dirt trail under your feet, or at least there's nothing like that where you live. Your local trails are a bit more of the rugged variety, and soft dirt is the exception, not the norm. For trail runners who seem to be constantly darting over roots and rocks there's the Scarpa Proton XT Running Shoe. It's the most cushioned offering in Scarpa's trail lineup, giving you the shock-attenuation and protection you need when you're spending mile after mile on rough and rugged trails. The outsole is made with the always-reliable traction of Vibram's Megagrip compound, which will keep your footing secure as you jump from rock to rock. Plus, it grips on both wet and dry trail surfaces alike to keep you running hard regardless of Mother Nature's plans.
- Cushioned trail shoe designed for rough and rugged trails
- Thicker EVA midsole protects your feet on variable trail surfaces
- Vibram Megagrip outsole won't slip out on wet roots or dusty rock
- TPU toe cap protects your forefoot from unexpected stubs
- Durable trail-ready upper also provides breathability in warm temps
- Sock-fit construction delivers a snug and supportive fit
- Item #SCR008I
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
August 5, 2019
Great shoe for the crags as an option to an approach shoe. Sticky rubber, supportive, breathable and lightweight for moving around to various climbs. I was a 45.5 forever in Scarpa, but my last few shoes have been 46.