Mont Blanc Pro GTX Mountaineering Boot
The most classic and iconic ascents in mountaineering require a pair of boots that will handle everything that snow fields, vertical ice, and rocky scree throw their way. Taking its classic alpine boot and incorporating a few modern innovations, the Scarpa Women's Mont Blanc Pro GTX Mountaineering Boot delivers everything you need to make your next adventure into the alpine a success.
In addition to waterproof protection as you tackle winter-like weather, and an ironclad fit that delivers reliable ankle support, the Mont Blanc features quite a few thoughtful details. The stiff midsole provides the solid platform needed when working up mixed routes, while the Vibram sole is both automatic and semi-automatic crampon compatible. The boots utilize Scarpa's Sock-Fit DV construction, which provides stretch-mesh Schoeller softshell fabric in the tongue, PU ribbing, and decreased instep volume, resulting in a nimble feel that disperses lace pressure across the tongue for fit that will remain comfortable from sunup to sundown.
- Super tough mountaineering boots for snow, ice, and mixed terrain
- Scarpa's most versatile and durable alpine boot
- Gore-Tex lining makes them waterproof, breathable, and warm
- Durable leather uppers and integrated gaiters can handle a lot
- Sock-Fit design delivers a chafe-free fit to prevent blisters
- Pro-Fiber XT20 insole balances heavyweight support with comfy cush
- Sticky Vibram soles are crucial in icy, rocky terrain
- Full rand defends your feet from toe-bruising encounters
- Item #SCR009L
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?