You'll barely even know it's there.
Santini crafts all of their jerseys in Italy with the upscale fabrics and exceptional detail and the Queen 2.0 is no different. Case in point, Italian-made Artico fabric enjoys an anti-odor finish to ensure lasting freshness, even after you've been sweating it out. This fabric is combined with Half-moon micromesh for optimal breathability along the side and rear panels, so you'll remain pleasantly cool and dry in the warmest conditions of the season.
- Designed from the ground up for discerning female cyclists
- Flattering, female-specific design fits like a second skin
- Joint-cut shoulder seams increase your range of motion
- Dropped rear hemline for ideal fit in cycling position
- Italian-made Artico fabric with freshness treatment
- Half-moon micromesh at side panels for breathability
- Three rear pockets, plus two additional side pockets
- Italian-made with premium fabrics and exceptional detail
- Item #SAN009F
- Q & A
A tall drink of water.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My wife has a tricky time finding jerseys that are long enough for her torso without excessive bagginess in the body and sleeves. I picked up a size Medium, and it's a comfortable, flattering, slim fit that's plenty long for her at 5'9" and 145lbs.