3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Shift Pro 120 AT Touring Boot
Salomon designed the Shift Pro 120 Alpine Touring Boot to clip into the revolutionary Shift MNC Bindings seamlessly for both uphill touring and rowdy downhill riding. The Shift Bindings require ski boots that can clip into tech and AT bindings, and the Shift Pro does more than just fit the bill. It's the second-stiffest and one of the lightest options from Salomon, and just like the binding, it performs well on both backcountry and resort terrain. Salomon's Coreframe insert improves terrain feedback for a surprisingly powerful downhill performance. Combine that with Salomon's legendary, seamless Sensift design for greater comfort, and you're in for full days ascending by foot or chairlift.
- Ski boot built at versatile as the binding it was named after
- 120 flex is the second-stiffest backcountry boot from Salomon
- 100mm last with Custom Shell for heat-molded comfort
- Coreframe insert improves terrain feedback and power transmission
- My Custom Fit 3D Seamless Race liner flexes in walk mode
- SureLock walk mode is secure and low-profile
- GripWalk sole is compatible with tech, AT, and Shift MNC bindings
- Item #SALZ9IP
- Shell Material
- PU, fiberglass [cuff] polyelefin, nylon
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- My Custom Fit 3D Seamless Pro
- Liner Closure
- power stap (45mm)
- Binding Compatibility
- tech, AT
- GripWalk rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 13oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.