Stated Insulated Jacket
You never want to miss out on a great day of skiing or riding because of the weather, and with the Roxy Stated Insulated Jacket you won't have to. This longer-length tailored jacket not only looks great on the slopes, but also has enough warmth and weather protection to keep you out there on cold and snowy days when it'd be all too easy to stay in bed. DryFlight technology provides waterproof protection from falling snow and spraying powder, while PrimaLoft synthetic insulation delivers powerful warmth through even the coldest and wettest conditions. A snap-away powder skirt prevents snow from getting into your layering system when you kick up a huge blast of powder (or take a fall or two), and mesh-lined underarm vents help you cool down when all that shredding has you working up some heat. Meanwhile, stretch wrist gaiters comfortably keep out snow and cold weather while offering added coverage for your hand, and an included Roxy HydroSmart neck warmer will help give you some added warmth and coziness for those truly cold days.
- Extended-length jacket for warmth and protection at the mountain
- Waterproof fabric with critically sealed seams keeps out the snow
- PrimaLoft insulation delivers powerful warmth in any conditions
- Mesh-lined underarm vents let you dump heat on warmer days
- Removable powder skirt keeps you prepared for the deepest days
- Included neckwarmer helps you bundle up against windy weather
- Internal stretch wrist gaiters provides a comfy seal from the cold
- Item #QKS03MS
What do you think about this product?