Why We Like The Roxa R3 120 Ti IR GW Alpine Touring Boot
With the soul of a touring boot but the body of an alpine boot, the Roxa R3 120 Ti IR GW Alpine Touring Boot is well suited to skiers who like to ski hard and fast in the backcountry. This boot pairs Roxa's now timeless 3-piece, 3-buckle design with a walk mode that provides a 52° range of motion to offer comfort and control on both the up and the down. On the down, the 120 flex allows us to ski like we're in the resort, while the adjustable last caters to our foot shape and locks our heel in place for exceptional control.
- Backcountry ski boots designed for riders who demand downhill prowess
- 120 flex drives energy to your edges with minimal power loss
- Adjustable medium last balances comfort and performance all day long
- 3-piece, 3-buckle design suits freestyle- and freeride-minded riders
- Heat moldable liner prevents rubbing and chafing throughout the day
- Powerstrap buckle hybrid allows you to stay in control on the up and down
- GripWalk soles with tech bindings complete the balanced feel of this boot
- Item #RXAC04J
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- 99 - 101mm, Biofit CM
- Buckle Material
- Alu micro
- Walk Mode
- yes, 52° range of motion
- I.R. Tongue
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Power Strap Buckle Easy Stride
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223), touring (ISO 9523)
- Claimed Weight
- [26.5] 3lb 6oz (1520g)
- backcountry skiing, powder skiing, freeride skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help