Pure Elite 90 Ski Boot
You still charge the resort like your old gate-bashing days but you're ready to slip your feet into something slightly more comfortable than your old race boots. Rossignol's Women's Pure Elite 90 Ski Boot reminds you that skiing doesn't always mean cramming your feet into teeny tiny torture chambers. The 98mm last is ideal for narrow feet, or those who prefer a race-style fit, and the adjustable 90 flex can be tailored to a variety of skiers.
Your feet will be dry and happy inside the OptiSensor liners, which are moldable for a custom fit, and filled with merino wool insulation for warmth and breathability. Rossignol's Sensor Blade technology features a polyurethane shell that reduces weight while increasing power transmission, letting you rip smooth turns down the frontside from first chair to last call.
- Rip up your local resort in this precise and comfortable boot
- 90 flex is powerful yet forgiving for all mountain performance
- 98mm last cut specifically for women provides a snug fit
- 4 buckle systems locks your foot in place for outstanding control
- Moldable liner boosts fit for power and comfort all day long
- Rear screw lets you slightly stiffen or soften the boot
- Sensor Blade shell technology cuts weight and drives power
- Item #ROS00F2