AllTrack Pro 110 Ski Boot
It's reasonable to have a quiver of skis for powder, groomers, and chundery tracks, so why not follow suit with your boots? The AllTrack 110 boasts a reasonably aggressive flex suitable for charging resort skiers, and the comfortable-but-precise mid-volume last includes a lower cuff and a slimmer footbed to better accommodate smaller proportions.
The best way to use a boot like this would be to ride first chair to last, and explore every inch of the resort, both on-trail and off. Since both the liner and shell can easily be worked by a professional boot-fitter, you'll stay comfortable enough to go bell-to-bell, and the liner is insulated to fight off those cold-toe blues. When you come across a line that requires a little hiking, flip the boots into walk mode to give yourself some extra wiggle room—or simply take advantage of it when you're walking back to your car after a satisfying day on the slopes.
- All-mountain ski boot fuses power, precision, and hiking
- Reasonably aggressive 110 flex suits intermediate riders
- Comfortable 100mm last fits an average range of feet
- Thermal moldable Optisensor 3D liner customizes the fit
- Thinsulate Platinum ensures insulation on bitter cold days
- Hike mode makes the walk to the car a little easier
- Compatible with Walk To Ride heel pieces (sold separately)
- Item #ROS00IB