Stomp Boa Snowboard Boot
You slay the park, lay down high-speed carves, and venture into powder, which is perfect, because the Rome Women's Stomp Boa Snowboard Boot does the same. It features a versatile medium flex that's on the stiffer side for response and support when riding fast and going big, but is still forgiving enough for mellow pow runs and playful park sessions.
Boa lacing makes it a cinch—er, twist, to get the tightness dialed at the beginning of the day and make mid-run fit adjustments. The Rad F.I.T. liner is plush for all-day warmth and features Skate Cuff technology, which conforms to the shape of your ankle to keep your heel securely locked down for less fatigue and greater control. It also features a stretchy material in the toe box to comfortably accommodate a wide range of foot shapes. Not to mention, a two-part outsole uses lightweight EVA for cushioning and comfort, with a thin layer of rubber on the bottom for traction and durability.
- Well-rounded snowboard boot for long days spent shredding
- BOA closure locks you in quickly and effectively
- Medium flex is responsive and powerful for all types of riding
- 3D molded tongue tongue holds its flex for multiple seasons
- Rad F.I.T liner molds to your foot for maximum comfort and control
- GripRight Outsole optimizes traction and board feel
- Item #ROM00EL