Select style & size:Select options
Instead of putting your fingers in the mouth of a 50-pound tarpon, you may want to use the Rising Big Needle Nose Fly Fishing Pliers to remove that razor-sharp hook instead. These 8.5-inch pliers are designed to remove big hooks from big fish and are equipped with an internal tension spring, cutting blade, and a smooth section along the jaws to debarb big hooks.
- Safely remove big flies from big fish with these pliers
- Internal tension spring for a crisp, smooth feel
- Small cutting blade for trimming excess tippet and leader
- Smooth section on jaws for debarbing big hooks
- Item #RIS000H
- Q & A
Perfect for Offshore and Pike
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are the long pliers you need to unhook big pike and other big fish like offshore fish! The front part of the plier jaws provide grip to pull out big hooks, the middle part of the plier jaws provide a flat surface for clamping down barbs, and the back section of the jaws clips wire and heavy gauge mono.
The clip at the end of the handle also locks the pliers in place when you are traveling so they don't open up.