Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select Style & Size:
Classic Trout Fly Rod
Trout are your target, and the river you fish in is tight. You'll need a rod that's precise but reliable, something like the Redington Classic Trout 6-Piece Fly Rod. Although not a specialist like some of the beefier choices out there, this medium-action rod is a practical workhorse. It excels at short, precise casts, puts the fly right where you need it, and pulls it back with ultimate responsiveness. And should you need to lay out a long bit of line, you'll find it can do that too. Sure, there are more expensive rods, but this is the versatile, go-to rod you'll reach for every time.
- Durable, machined aluminum reel seat keeps this rod light in your hand and strong when you're fighting a catch
- Grade A Portuguese cork feels buttery-smooth and comfortable in your hand from the first cast to the last
- Toray Japanese graphite offers ultimate durability and flex without a weight penalty
- Alignment dots and ferrule designations make it easy to set up this rod to your preference
- Reverse Half Wells handle has a larger front end that provides better grip for larger hands
- Item #RNG0051
5 based on 6 ratings
5 Stars - 6 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.