Why We Like The Iron Ranger Boot
We lace up the buttery Iron Ranger Boot for stylish comfort wherever we roam. The beautiful leather and classic construction pairs just as well with our flowy summer dress as it does with our well-worn jeans. We move freely with the supple upper bending to our every whim, while the cushy footbed gives us stress-free stepping.
- Hardy boots to see you through thick and thin
- Soft leather uppers are comfortable right out of the box
- Lace closure ensures a secure, adjustable fit
- Puritan triple-stiching increases durability
- Cork midsole molds naturally to your foot
- Vibram outsole delivers reliable grip on slick surfaces
- Resoleable for years of loving wear
- Red Wing boots are proudly made in the United States since 1905
- Item #HTG0020
- Upper Material
- Goodyear Welt (full-grain leather)
- cork, steel shank
- Vibram 430 mini-lug
- Shaft Height
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 13, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 120 lbs
Just got these boots and I love them! They are very well made and add an immediate cool factor my outfits. So far they are comfortable but I have not really worn them for a long period of time as of yet.