Select style & size:Select options
Do your arms a favor.
The Red Co. Glass Nylon 3-Piece Stand-Up Paddle is a conscious configuration of light weight and strong durability. The fiberglass shaft puts heavier, entry-level alloy shafts to shame—not only by cutting the weight down to a manageable load, but also by offering a natural flex that helps to propel you downstream. The durable nylon blade remains structurally sound in fast moving currents and forceful strokes thanks to rigid reinforcements following the length of the blade. By breaking down into three 37-inch pieces, this paddle can easily be stashed in any rookie trunk or packed away into one of Red Paddle Co.’s traveling backpacks for easy transport.
- An all-around paddle with a light weight shaft and sturdy blade
- Fiberglass shaft offers natural flex to propel you downstream
- Nylon blade remains rigid in fast currents and forceful strokes
- Breaks down into three pieces for easy travel and transport
- Adjustable length by a push-pin and clamp systems
- Item #RPC000H
- Q & A
Light, Durable & Packable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm often lending my paddle out and paddle on rocky shores so I prefer to have the nylon blade which is near indestructible. Paired with the glass shaft its the perfect balance of light and durable. It also collapses and fits perfectly into the Red Paddle board bag with the board and pump so I can take the whole kit with me wherever I go!