The RAB Tangent Pant is well-suited for the climbing gym or sunny summer afternoons at the crag. This lightweight cotton pant features all the stretch you need to move freely, with a diamond gusset at the crotch and articulated knees for additional mobility. Elastic in the waist and cuffs provides a secure fit and minimum bulk around your ankles, while reinforced double knee bar patches add durability. Simple yet effective, this climbing pant deserves a spot in your gear closet.
- A lightweight pant that's well-suited for the casual climber
- Stretch cotton blend guarantees breathable comfort and mobility
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch let you climb freely
- Reinforced knees willing to face off with rough rock faces
- Assorted pockets come in handy both on and off the wall
- Internal drawcord offers a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #RAB00KI
- cotton, spandex
- Leg Opening
- 2 hand, 2 rear
- partially elasticated, adjustable
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 29, 2020
Good climbing pant
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 170 lbs
Pants fit well and taper the leg well. Used for sport climbing and bouldering. They allow lots of movement and don’t constrict. My pants came wth a string tie and not a buckle close. The draw strings aren’t long enough to tie a proper knot but fit tight enough anyway with the elastic.
July 10, 2019
Not as pictured
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 190 lbs
Ok pants. Waist is a little large and the draw cord is quite short. The picture shows what appears to be an adjustable belt, which is not a feature of these pants. It isn’t in the description, though, so I guess I should have payed closer attention. I’d recommend going 1 waist size smaller than your jeans.
August 20, 2019
What is the inseam?