Alpha Freak Pull-On Jacket
For innovative warmth in cold alpine environments, look no further than the Rab Alpha Freak Pull-On Jacket. This body-mapping fleece has the insulation and performance you need for quick ascents up icy walls and frigid summits. The body is made up of temperature-regulating Polartec Alpha insulation, a lightweight, quick-drying, and super durable fleece that ensures breathable warmth during active pursuits, so you won't be constantly venting or ripping off layers. You've also got Polartec Power Grid panels on the waist, sides, and cuffs for enhanced movement and wicking where you most need it. This creative multi-fabric design continues with the under-helmet hood, which is insulated with Power Grid and protected by durable Pertex Quantum shell fabric. Whether you're rocking it under a helmet or on its own, this hood offers windproof and water-resistant protection from winds and snows, and won't freeze over thanks to its quick-drying shell.
- This jacket offers active insulation for speedy cold-weather ascents
- Polartec Alpha fleece offers breathable warmth for technical climbs
- Grid-patterned panels increase movement, wicking, and breathability
- Durable hood protects from alpine weather and won't freeze over
- Deep chest zipper lets you dump excess heat on grueling ski tours
- Chin guard and under-helmet hood eliminate the need to pack a beanie
- Single chest pocket lets you keep your most important items close by
- Item #RAB00J1
What do you think about this product?