Select style & size:Select options
One of the original freeride shapes of the early 90's, the MFR Snowboard is a true blue classic all-mountain deck that has carved out itself a role as the workhorse of the Prior line-up. From steep straight-line runs through chunder to blasting off pillows in pow fields, the MFR's directional freeride shape delivers a smooth, stable ride in a variety of different snow conditions.
Adding to its versatile prowess, the Hybrid Rocker profile employs rocker in the nose and tail for easy turn initiation and float, while maintaining traditional camber underfoot for stability, response, and edge hold on ice. Minimal taper, a mid-stiff flex, and triax glass provide both power and drive on edge while maintaining a playful feel when you want to land or ride switch. Whether you're a bigger rider, soft boot carver, cruiser, speed demon, or soul rider, the MFR is the go-to choice for freeriders looking for stability at speed on steeps, powder, groomers, ice, crud, and any other variable snow condition in any zone on the mountain.
- Classic all-mountain board with a freeride pedigree
- Hybrid rocker profile balances stability with float
- Medium-stiff flex offers snappy response
- Directional shape with minimal taper allows for play
- Lightweight wood core blends snappy pop with strength
- Triax glass ensures consistently powerful response
- Sintered base maintains robust durability and high speeds
- Item #PSA003D