A heavenly namesake.
Anyone who's harvested sweet, frothy pow turns in Whistler's Flute Bowl after a solid double digit storm, knows the magic in the name. It comes as no surprise that the Prior Women's XTC Flute Skis were born to farm cold smoke—the lightweight construction and mid-fat 106mm waist make these planks a solid daily driver, in bounds or out.
With a rockered tip and tail, these sticks have no trouble sailing through the deep stuff, and camber underfoot lets you rally groomers when you pop back into the resort at the end of the day. Unlike the traditional Flute ski, the XTC construction features a carbon laminate to shed weight without losing strength—a pair of the XTCs weigh in at just 6lb 14oz, making them ideal for backcountry exploration. The XTC uses the same poppy and playful maple core, making it a delight to jump, slash, and huck your way all over the hill.
- Take your freeride pursuits to the backcountry
- 106mm waist floats pow and conquers crud
- Rockered tip and tail surf the steep and deep
- Camber underfoot lets you rally hardpack
- Poppy and playful maple wood core
- Carbon laminate sheds weight without losing strength
- Prior skis and snowboards are all handcrafted in Whistler Village
- Item #PSA0004