Why We Like The Prana IncrediWool 1/2-Zip Pullover
It's easy to make the transition to chilly weather with the Prana IncrediWool 1/2-Zip Pullover hanging in our closet. The IncrediWool fabric is supremely comfortable for long, full days of leaf-spotting until the sun goes down, at which point it easily makes the transition to sitting around the campfire for a round with friends.
- Half-zip hoodie to take us from the trail to the tavern
- IncrediWool construction is warm and exceptionally breathable
- Hood and thumbholes allow us to cozy up when temps dive
- Cooling down while exerting energy is simple with the half-zip
- Large kangaroo pocket easily stashes snacks and a phone
- Relaxed fit easily slides over lighter layers beneath
- Recycled fabrics are a better choice for our planet
- Item #PRAZA1V
- Responsible Collection
- IncrediWool (47% recycled polyester, 35% recycled wool, 12% recycled nylon, 3% elastane, 3% other fibers)
- Fleece Weight
- 1 zippered kangaroo
- natural attribute of wool
- hike & camp, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 30, 2023
Not as advertised
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
I never write negative reviews, but I’d hate for someone else to go through the hassle of returning. I got the burgundy/blue color way. The color is gorgeous and fit great. Unfortunately this is a windbreaker- not fleece. The inside is loud, crinkly, and that plastic-y windbreak material. There’s a thin layer on top of a fuzz-like material that isn’t fleece. There’s also no thumbholes to be found- I went back to the listing to make sure I hadn’t imagined that part. Definitely not worth $150.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help