Why We Like The Emerald Lake Dress
As spring arrives and the sunny heat returns, we're reaching for our favorite sundresses, including the Emerald Lake Dress. With its nature-inspired patterns and earth-friendly design, this dress fits right in whether we're enjoying a drink on the patio or walking our four-legged pal around the lake.
- Sunny-weather sundress for cross-functional springtime adventures
- Sporty synthetic materials wick moisture and offer airflow
- Recycled fibers create an eco-friendly design
- On-seam pocket store small essentials on quick outings
- Flattering empire seam offers mild shaping and support
- Item #PRAZ9OV
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane
- 2 hand
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 28, 2023
Cute and comfy
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
I wanted to love this dress as it’s very cute and a comfortable fabric, but the top is small and the bottom is too big. If you have any hips at all, the pockets hit at a terrible spot and don’t lay flat. I tried 2 different colors and 2 different sizes and they all fit differently. I had to return them all.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help