Essential Road Thermal Tight
Staying comfortable on frosty rides isn't a task that should be taken lightly. Gale-force winds, and sudden downpour can take a toll on your kit, and leave you with a wicked case of the sniffles that stick around for weeks. That's why we think its important to make pieces like the POC Essential Road Thermal Tights a part of your getup when the weather is questionable. These winter-ready tights cover your gams with serious fabric that supports your muscles, cut through the wind and water, and offer a soft, brushed lining that traps heat within its fibers to keep you feeling toasty while you ride.
The Thermal Tights feature windproof front panels, and a 5000g/m² water resistance to keep you dry when cold showers roll through. They are constructed with a multi-panel fit, wrapping your muscles for support, while keeping seams out of the way thanks to their flat-lock construction. On top you'll find soft, elastic suspenders that comfortably stay in place without cutting into your shoulders, and a large mesh panel in back for boosting breathability when you warm up.
- Thermal tights for taking on the winter roads
- Windproof front panels slice through cold breezes
- Stay dry thanks to 5000g/m² construction
- Brushed inside elevates comfort and traps heat
- Lock your hems in place with 4.5cm elastic at bottom
- Elastic straps stay in place comfortably
- No padding included so you can pair your favorite chamois
- Item #POC00C0
- water-resistant synthetic
- fall, winter, spring
- flexible elastic suspenders
- 1 back mesh
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?