- High-top sneaker pays tribute to PF Flyer's roots
- Duck canvas upper is lightweight and breathable
- Rubber toe bumper adds protection from scuffs
- Flexible rubber sole for sure-footed grip
- Item #PFF0005
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 160lbs
Just like what Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez wore. I don't think I run any faster or jump any higher, but I certainly feel comfortable in these kicks. I have these in both the high top and low top versions and am a huge fan of both. On the high tops, I don't use the top two eyelettes so I can keep them laced all the time and slip in and out easily. They fit true to size and are pretty wide. I'm an 8 in Vans, Nike, Seavees, New Balance and went with 8 in these. They're a MUCH more consistent fit than Converse Chuck Ts (obviously a comparable sneaker). Overall, I love them!