Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select Style & Size:
Pitches on pitches on pitches, it's so nice to start the next pitch of climbing right where you ended the last pitch, as opposed to cumbersomely carrying your climbing rope across a dusty crag. There are a couple things multi-pitch climbers look for in a harnesses that sport climbers do not—namely, comfort and the ability to carry additional gear. The Women's Luna Harness features Petzl's EndoFrame Technology, which uses a wider waist band made of thin foam and sewn-in webbing. The adjustable leg loops have the same technology, and the result is a well-supported, surprisingly comfortable harness that shouldn't have any pressure points when you're hanging at belays.
- Advanced climbing harness made for multi-pitch climbing
- EndoFrame Technology maximizes comfort and minimizes pressure points
- Self-locking waist buckle and DoubleBack adjustable leg loops
- Rigid gear loops up front, three soft gear loops around rear
- Caritool Evo ice screw carabiner loop and additional trail line
- Item #PTZ007L
4 based on 13 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.