Select style & size:Select options
Can you find the bunny?
Pendleton used their softest wool blend to make the Shared Paths Blanket to bundle up your little one in. Woven in American mills with pure virgin wool and a cotton blend, this extra-soft material is thoughtfully made for delicate skin while the napped, felt binding keeps a strong quality as your toddler carries the blanket across the house.
- Pendleton's softest blanket for your little one
- Pure virgin wool is extra soft for delicate skin
- Napped and felt bound for a sturdy trim
- Fabric woven in Pendleton's American mills in the USA
- Item #PNN00K2
82% wool, 18% cotton, felt binding
32 x 44in
- Q & A
this company is great
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
They just make amazing blankets. I was stoked that I was able to get this for the price I paid for it. It is stylish, warm, and comfortable. I would highly recommend this blanket and others from Pendleton.