Select a Size
Select a Color
P.R.O. Barrier Lite Jacket
Preparing for the unexpected is a part of fall riding; every day won't be crisp air and glowing orange trees. Having the Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Barrier Lite Jacket stashed in your back pocket will make breezy, misty fall rides far easier to embrace, with its stretchy Barrier Lite fabric prepared to repel surprise rain showers and shield you on gusty summits.
Made from tightly-woven monofilament materials and covered by a DWR coating, Barrier Lite fabric gives you protection from the elements without imprisoning moisture, meaning you'll still be able to leave it on while climbing without feeling suffocated. Its versatility is one reason that it's able to be used either as a wind breaker on high-speed descents, as a rain protector during flash storms in the summer, or even as an extra layer to take along for winter rides â€” just in case.
Pearl Izumi cut the Barrier Lite to accommodate a baselayer and jersey underneath, and not much else. The streamlined fit won't flap or bunch on the descent, and its proximity to your other layers allows it to rapidly pull moisture to the surface to evaporate. Softshell Lite panels add some welcome stretch when you move around in the saddle, and reflective accents increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Packable weather protection for iffy-weather riding
- DWR coated ripstop provides durability and sheds water
- Updated paneling dials in the fit and stretch
- Two-way zipper for ventilation options and pocket accessibility
- Reflective elements add low-light visibility
- Item #PLZO88E
- PI Dry (100% polyester, DWR treatment)
- fall, winter
- two-way zipper
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?