Select a Size
Select a Color
Elite Wxb Pant
When the forecast for your ride looks ominous, dress for the worst with the Pearl Izumi Elite WxB Pants. Constructed with a waterproof, breathable, and durable 2.5-layer WxB membrane, along with fully sealed seams, these pants act like your toughest rain jacket and keep inclement conditions out and dry comfort in as you pedal your way back to the car. The nylon fabric is also lightweight and breathable to give you robust protection without the bulk, keeping you fast as you outpace the storm. Elastic on the back of the waist and hook-and-loop tabs on the sides offer a custom fit, while the articulated knees promote a more natural range of motion in the saddle. And with stormy weather come dark light conditions, so Izumi outfitted these pants with BioViz reflective elements to help you stay seen to other riders and passing motorists in the dark.
- All-weather protection for your legs in a nimble, light design
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps moisture at bay
- Regular fit allows for layers underneath and easy movement
- Fully sealed seams prevent seepage from soaking your kit
- Adjustable waist helps you customize the fit
- 12-inch leg zips with storm flap snap closures help adjust taper
- Reflective elements boost your visibility in the dark
- Item #PLZ00PD
- [membrane/laminate] WxB (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- elasticized, adjustable hook-and-loop straps
- yes, BioViz
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 4, 2020
Elite WxB Pant
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Wore these on a 8 mile hike today in the San Bruno mountains in the rain. Kept me dry for an hour and 1/2 then quads, knees and crotch got wet. Last hour of the hike I was wet. When I got back to the truck I had to sit on a towel I had because I was drenched. Did not live up to my expectations whatsoever.
July 19, 2019
Be Seen, Be Safe
PEARL iZUMi's BioViz construction incorporates three main elements: use of high powered reflectivity, true fluorescent colors, and strategic patterning.