Packing for an extended trip can be daunting. But when your travels take you to Hawaii, all you'll really need to bring along are the Patagonia Men's Stretch All-Wear 18in Hybrid Shorts—and maybe some sunscreen, flip-flops, and a T-shirt or two. Built to make your life easier, the All-Wear shorts feature a fabric that is stretchy, durable, and lightweight for your convenience. Meanwhile, the UPF 50+ rating allows you to waffle effortlessly between land-bound and watery adventures, and the ladderlock drawstring provides a personalized fit and feel.
- Comfortable yet technical shorts for summery adventures
- Construction is based off of Patagonia's Wavefarer Board Short
- Fabric is stretchy, lightweight, and breathable
- Three-piece waist band provides a personalized fit
- Multiple pockets keep necessities close
- Item #PAT01US
- Q & A
Great Do-It-All Shorts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these for my fiance, and he loves them. The fabric is super comfortable- it's still super durable, but it offers some good stretch. He's used them as water shorts too, and while they don't dry nearly as quickly as your standard board shorts, they still work well. Great for adventures that require ease of movement, and may take you into the water!
We did find that the sizing was a little small- he's typically a 31-32 waist, and these fit well in a size 33. The tie waist definitely helps too if you're in between sizes!