Throwback style with modern comfort.
When you're feeling nostalgic for the good old days, throw your kid into the easy-wearing Retro Pile Jacket for some vicarious comfort and style. You'll be reminded of the good, ol' days when you see him zipped up in it around the house, on a hike, or out camping. He'll look as hip as you did back in the day while being warm and cozy with the double-sided solid shearling and zip-through stand-up collar. The flat-seam construction and raglan sleeves help him move in chafe-free comfort so the two of you can hike comfortably with packs, while the full-zip closure allows for easy off and on so he's not wasting time getting dressed for school.
- Easy-wearing jacket for warmth on chilly fall days
- Poly double-sided solid shearling ensures warmth
- Full-zip aids in easy on and off to get out the door quickly
- Zip-through stand-up collar protects from the elements
- Flat-seam construction prevents chafing for extra comfort
- Raglan sleeves keep the seams away from pack straps
- Spandex trim on cuffs and hem for secure fit
- Patagonia was founded in 1973 in Ventura, California
- Item #PAT031B
- Q & A
Retro pile jaket - boys
Color : el cap khaki
Size : xxl
Whenâs the restock date?
Do you have any plan?